SHOP THIS POST
I’ve been a Fabletics member for awhile now and I absolutely love it! Their styles are flattering, the prints are cute and its not just workout wear! They have mastered the athleisure pieces like I wore this hooded dress here and the jogger pants here. I was SO excited when they opened their store here in Denver at Cherry Creek Shopping Center. I love going into the store because they always have Ah-mazing deals! The day I got these cute lil outfits they had 20% off on certain items and if you spent $100 you got one of their bags for $10! I got this chic Grip Tote that was usually $80 and is also great for travel. There’s also nothing worse than trying on any clothing, but especially activewear, in a badly lit fitting rooms. Their fitting room mirrors and lighting are so good which makes shopping in store even better! Since the new year is approaching I’ve been thinking about my fitness goals (resolutions) for the New Year. I think we always have great intentions with New Year’s resolutions but it’s easy to fall off a couple of months in when life gets hectic again. Here are some tips for keeping those resolutions going.
- Be Specific and Realistic: Write down your goals to make sure you know exactly what you want to achieve but also be realistic. Don’t set out of this world goals that seem like a pipe dream because you’ll be less likely to actually go for it.
- Reevaluate and Revise Often: This goes with the setting realistic goals. If you haven’t been working out at all don’t say “I’m going to spin class 5 days a week” start with 3 days and then in a couple of months reevaluate and change the goal.
- Be Flexible: You may have thought you wanted to take up spinning and a month in realize you hate spinning and would rather try boxing.
- Stick to a Schedule: It can be difficult creating a schedule and sticking with it. I know because my daily schedule is literally never the same. I also know that I’m not a morning person but unless I get my workout in first thing, chances are I won’t because ya know, happy hour might come up or something. Be honest with yourself and stick to what you know will work best for you. Maybe taking classes that you sign up for in advance (like Orange Theory or hire a trainer) will make sure you show up. Make it a habit and a lifestyle instead of thinking of it as a temporary thing.
- Treat Yo’ Self: When you stick with it or hit a milestone be sure to celebrate it with something you love! It’s important to acknowledge your achievements and it will inspire you to keep going!
- Invest in Good Workout Gear: I don’t know about you but I always perform better at anything I do if I feel good and confident in my attire and if I have the quality and necessary tools. Good thing Fabletics can get you started 😉