On the surface spray tanning seems a bit superficial. I’m here to tell you that spray tanning may make you look good but it is also good for you. After being in this business (Amber Spray Tans) for so long I love seeing how it makes my clientele feel and the variety of reasons they come to see me. It makes me happy to know that they feel more confident walking out my door than when they came in, because when you look good, you feel good!
- Avoid skin cancer – first and foremost! Spray tanning can literally save lives! Tanning in beds or in the sun is soooooo bad for you. I don’t think I can stress this enough. You increase your risk of melanoma by 75% by tanning in a bed before the age of 35. This is just one of many crazy statistics.
- Premature aging – If not for health avoid tanning in beds and the sun for vanity reasons! Sun spots, wrinkles or having to remove moles all cause the skin to not age so well. My solution has botanicals for anti-aging, anti oxidants as well as Matrixyl 3000 which lifts and firms skin by promoting collagen and elastin production significantly reducing the appearance of wrinkles!
- Slimmer and toned – If you can’t tone it, tan it! Being tan always gives a slimmer appearance. Many solutions (mine included) have firming agents in them to even help reduce the appearance of cellulite!
- Camouflage scars, varicose veins and stretch marks – enough said!
- Even skin tone – Whether you have freckles, tan lines or just an uneven completion, spray tanning can help even you out
- Quick and easy only takes 15 minutes and lasts 5-10 days!
- Confidence boost – Like I said, when you look good you feel good and for all of the reasons above you should feel really good after a spray tan! <3