I’m like Nordstrom in the way that I like to celebrate one holiday at a time but I mean Thanksgiving is in two days (holy cow where did the time go?!) so I figured we can start the holiday shopping just a liiiiiitle early. I teamed up with my girl Desire’ of Darling Be Daring to put together this mega gift guide to help you cross off everyone on your list and everything is under $100! We may be drinking all the wine and being goofy but don’t be fooled, we put time and thought into these gifts and we know that whoever they go to, they are sure to love it!
*We were not sponsored by Stacy’s Pita Chips, we were just hungry lol
- Hello Lovely Guilded Cheese Board – This gift is so great for the person on your list who loves to host or cook. So cute and classy, I mean anything that’s marble is right? 🙂
- Stemless Wine Glass Set and Wine – Such a fun gift for your bestie, especially because you can have a post holiday girl’s night! The one I got in store at Urban Outfitters said “Good vibes all the time” and “Good friends till the end” isn’t sold online but I also love these huge glasses too.
- J.Crew Socks and Stainless Ice Cubes – These are perfect for a trendy guy! Socks are all the rage in men’s fashion and they are 40% OFF! These ice cubes won’t water down a nice holiday or after work cocktail.
- Woodlore Cedar Shoe Care Valet With Starter Kit – Such a unique gift, perfect for that dad or uncle that you don’t know what to get. Every guy can benefit from a little shine in their life.
- Ue Roll 2 Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – This speaker is perfect for the outdoorsy person, they can take it mountain biking, rock climbing and even out on the lake! Don’t rule this out for the tech lover or music junkie though! The sound quality is amazing and it’s super durable.
- Fabletics Pace Gym Bag & Water Bottle – The gym bunny in your life will die for this chic gym bag that can fit everything they need and a new water bottle is always good.
- The Happiness Planner – This is such a thoughtful gift. A planner is always a nice gift but one that encourages happiness is even better 😉
- Gold and Italian Leather Passport Case & Luggage Tag – It’s Italian leather and GOLD! I mean you can’t go wrong, not to mention you won’t miss the luggage tag when you’re standing at baggage claim.
- GlamGlo Supermud mask set – These masks are so good and I love the packaging. Great for the beauty lover and perfect because you don’t have to pick out makeup shades.
- The Original Make-up Eraser & Pinch Provisions ‘Brunch So Hard’ Mini Kit – All you need is water and it removes all of your eye make-up! So good for travel too. Every girl needs a brunch kit, am I right?
- Victorias Secret The Angel Long Sleeve Sleep Tee – Super cute and comfy!