I don’t know about you guys but I often find myself drooling over designer pieces that just aren’t in my budget. When I fall in love with an item and I can’t stop thinking about it I go on the hunt to find something similar that I CAN afford. Here are just a few of this year’s lust worthy items and their cheaper look alikes.
- This Chloe bag and so many others have really caught my eye this year. This such a perfect bag that can easily go from day to night. I love the delicate hardware and soft hue. This pretty baby will cost you $1850, luckily SheIn has a suuuuper similar one for just $20
- These Toga Pulla Buckle booties are so fierce. I’m obsessed with all the buckles! I’m usually pretty feminine in my outfit choices but it’s always nice to have a few items in your closet with attitude. While I’m totally for spending more money on quality shoes (these run $440), I would rather spend the cash on a classic pair of pumps and opt for the $40 pair from Forever21
- Lace up shoes have been all the rage this year and for good reason! They are super sexy and sass up any outfit. While I swoon over any shoe Shutz puts out Missguided and ASOS have fabulous options for less than half the price.
- Any Chanel handbag is a good investment and never goes out of style, but this burgundy baby will set you back over $6,000! Yikes! Good thing Rebecca Minkoff makes a quality doppleganger!
- Aahhh, I dream about the Stuart Weitzman Highland boots on a weekly basis. I want them in every color! I would live in them if I could. Thank goodness Public Desire has a seriously similar version, complete with the cute tie back in so many colors for only $60!! Like, whaaaat?! Santa, I need them all!!!
- One day I will splurge on a Givenchy bag of my very own but until that day I will stick to this pretty pale pink Rebecca Minkoff Perry Satchel that has a very similar structure for just $395!
I hope this inspires you to start looking for your favorite designer pieces in similar styles that fit your budget!
Happy shopping loves!