As 2015 comes to a close, I started reflecting on this last year going through old blog posts. I must say I have come so far since last year. My blog and my style have improved and evolved. Which is why I am so excited for my upcoming rebrand! I decided to pick out 12 of my favorite looks from this year. When I started looking back I was surprised at how many items I’m wearing are still available and on MAJOR SALE! So be sure to click the links to the original post to shop the looks.
- This white lace kimono via Bliss was one of my favorite pieces from the spring. I loved the romantic vibe and pairing it with distressed boyfriend jeans was the perfect contrast. SHOP the Full Post Here
- Sometimes the simplest outfits are the best and that was certainly the case with this relaxed jeans and tank look. Throw on a pair of pumps, fun accessories (this western belt has been a favorite this year) and statement sunglasses and you’ve got a Perfect Casual Look.
- I love a good feminine midi skirt and I’ve worn a few this year but this pale pink, monochromatic look was for sure my favorite of them all. I felt so Pretty In Pink.
- Fall maybe my favorite season to dress for, I love the rich colors and textures. This burgundy and beige outfit was not only fall-tactic but it was incredibly affordable from H&M. Also, I got to work with one of my favorite brands, Rebecca Minkoff and giveaway one of her bags to a reader! Definitely a highlight of the year.
- Winter has been a little tough to adjust and dress for. But this classic chic look with the perfect Camel Coat and bandana scarf (now only $5!) made me feel like I finally found my winter groove.
- Lace up tops and dresses were SO in this year and I don’t see them fading out anytime soon. I felt super sassy in this Laced Up number with my fringe shoes which made several appearances on the blog this year.
8. I wore this lace dress via Bliss to my going away party in LA, so it has some sentimental value but it is also so Beautifully Bohemian. The nude underlay and low cut V makes this elegant dress sexy too.
9. When I went to Chicago this summer for a creative conference for female entrepreneurs in the digital space, I decided I wanted to feel like a sophisticated, professional woman and this Finders Keepers dress did just that.
10. I think this year I really started to feel like a real adult and that helped me branch out and wear new things, like blazers. Professional adults wear blazers right? Probably not with jeans but that’s besides the point. The point is this year I think I started to be a Trail Blazer for my own life.
11. Fringe, fringe and more fringe. The trend that keeps on going. We’ve seen it on jackets, dresses, shoes, boots, bags, even jewelry! Of all the fringe I wore this year, this was my fave! You may have noticed I tend to like my dressier outfits and this is no exception. I consider this the best date night dress, it’s soft, flattering and flirty.