1. Neuma Shampoo and Conditioner: When my hair stylist first used this on me I was amazed! It’s all organic and makes your hair healthy, shiny and silky.
2. Moroccan Oil: I’m pretty sure everyone knows about the power of Moroccan Oil by now but if you don’t, get on it! I use it on damp hair before I style it, to get rid of fly aways when my hair is dry or sometimes I add it to the end when I’m done styling to add extra shine.
3. Aloxxi Weightless Styling Gelee: I really like Aloxxi products overall but this is my favorite. It adds volume, control, hold and a little sheen when I want to curl my hair without even knowing its there.
4. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: I started out with the actual powder one and have since upgraded to the spray. I love it and use it all the time for those in between days (washing your hair everyday is drying) the lemony scent is amazing.
5. L’Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray: It’s really hard for me to find a hairspray I like but InStyle put me on game to this and I haven’t used anything since. Great hold but no stiffness or weird texture when you brush it out.
6. And Last but not least Kevin Murphy Resort Spray: This stuff is my savior when I let me hair air dry. My hair is naturally wavy but sometimes the top layer dries a little flat or straight, so I just spray, scrunch and I’m good to go with beachy waves. Plus it smells soooo good and adds shine and texture.